top of page

Tracks & Trails

Public·45 members
Sebastian Anderson
Sebastian Anderson

Working On Dying X Tread DrumKit 3.0 WAV MiDi FST: A Detailed Review and Guide

Working On Dying X Tread DrumKit 3.0 WAV MiDi FST: A Review

If you are looking for a high-quality, versatile, and unique drum kit for your music production, you might want to check out Working On Dying X Tread DrumKit 3.0 WAV MiDi FST. This is a collaboration between two of the most influential and innovative producers in the trap scene, Working On Dying and Tread. In this article, we will review this drum kit and tell you everything you need to know about it, including its features, benefits, pros, cons, price, and more.

Working On Dying X Tread DrumKit 3.0 WAV MiDi FST

Introduction

Working On Dying X Tread DrumKit 3.0 WAV MiDi FST is a collection of sounds, loops, presets, and MIDI files that are designed to help you create hard-hitting, melodic, and futuristic trap beats. This drum kit contains over 80 files, including 10 808s, 10 claps, 10 hi-hats, 10 kicks, 10 snares, 10 percs, 10 FXs, 5 loops, and 5 MIDI files. It also comes with a bonus folder of FL Studio presets (FST) that you can use to tweak and customize your sounds.

Working On Dying is a collective of producers from Philadelphia who have worked with some of the biggest names in hip-hop, such as Drake, Lil Uzi Vert, Future, Juice WRLD, Playboi Carti, and more. They are known for their experimental, distorted, and psychedelic sound that blends trap, rock, pop, and electronic elements. Some of their signature tracks include "XO Tour Llif3", "Over Your Head", "Life's A Mess", and "Pain 1993".

Tread is a producer from New York who has also collaborated with many prominent artists in the trap scene, such as Lil Tracy, Lil Peep, Smokepurpp, Lil Pump, Trippie Redd, Ski Mask The Slump God, and more. He is known for his dark, aggressive, and energetic sound that incorporates heavy metal, industrial, and horror influences. Some of his signature tracks include "Witchblades", "Gucci Gang", "Dark Knight Dummo", "Catch Me Outside", and "Nuketown".

The combination of Working On Dying and Tread results in a drum kit that is packed with originality, diversity, and quality. Whether you want to make bangers, anthems, or vibes, this drum kit will provide you with everything How to use Working On Dying X Tread DrumKit 3.0 WAV MiDi FST?

Using Working On Dying X Tread DrumKit 3.0 WAV MiDi FST is very easy and straightforward. All you need is a digital audio workstation (DAW) that supports WAV and MIDI files, such as FL Studio, Ableton Live, Logic Pro, Cubase, or Pro Tools. You can also use any VST plugin that can load FST presets, such as Serum, Sylenth1, Massive, or Nexus. Here are the steps to use this drum kit:

• Download the drum kit from the official website or the download link provided by the seller. The drum kit is a ZIP file that contains the folders of sounds, loops, MIDI files, and presets.

• Extract the ZIP file to a location of your choice on your computer. You can use any file extractor software, such as WinRAR, 7-Zip, or PeaZip.

• Open your DAW and create a new project or load an existing one.

• Import the sounds, loops, and MIDI files from the drum kit folders to your DAW. You can drag and drop them to your project window or use the file browser of your DAW.

• Arrange and edit the sounds, loops, and MIDI files according to your preference and creativity. You can change the tempo, pitch, volume, panning, effects, and more.

• Load the FST presets from the bonus folder to your VST plugin of choice. You can drag and drop them to your plugin window or use the preset browser of your plugin.

• Tweak and customize the presets according to your preference and creativity. You can change the parameters, modulation, filters, envelopes, LFOs, and more.

• Mix and master your project to achieve the best sound quality and balance. You can use the built-in tools of your DAW or any third-party plugins.

• Export your project to a WAV or MP3 file and save it to your computer. You can also upload it to any online platform, such as SoundCloud, YouTube, Spotify, or Bandcamp.

Congratulations! You have just used Working On Dying X Tread DrumKit 3.0 WAV MiDi FST to create a dope trap beat. You can repeat these steps as many times as you want with different sounds, loops, MIDI files, and presets to create unlimited variations and styles. What are the pros and cons of Working On Dying X Tread DrumKit 3.0 WAV MiDi FST?

Working On Dying X Tread DrumKit 3.0 WAV MiDi FST is not a perfect product, and it has its own strengths and weaknesses. Here are some of the pros and cons of this drum kit that you should consider before buying it:

Pros

• It is a collaboration between two of the most influential and innovative producers in the trap scene, Working On Dying and Tread, who have worked with many prominent artists and created many hit songs.

• It contains over 80 files, including 10 808s, 10 claps, 10 hi-hats, 10 kicks, 10 snares, 10 percs, 10 FXs, 5 loops, and 5 MIDI files, that cover a wide range of sounds and styles for trap music.

• It also comes with a bonus folder of FL Studio presets (FST) that you can use to tweak and customize your sounds with any VST plugin that can load FST presets.

• It is compatible with any DAW that supports WAV and MIDI files, such as FL Studio, Ableton Live, Logic Pro, Cubase, or Pro Tools.

• It is easy to use and install, and you can create beats and melodies with this drum kit in minutes.

• It is high-quality, versatile, and unique, and it will help you create hard-hitting, melodic, and futuristic trap beats that stand out from the crowd.

• It is affordable and worth the money, and you can get it for a discounted price if you buy it from the official website or the download link provided by the seller.

Cons

• It is not a complete product, and it does not include any vocals, samples, instruments, or synths. You will need to use other sources or plugins to add more elements to your beats.

• It is not very diverse or original, and it mainly focuses on the trap genre. You might find some of the sounds or loops repetitive or similar to other products or songs.

• It is not very beginner-friendly or user-friendly, and it requires some basic knowledge and skills in music production and sound design. You might need to watch some tutorials or guides to learn how to use this drum kit effectively.

• It is not very compatible or flexible, and it only works with WAV and MIDI files. You might need to convert or edit some of the files if you want to use them with other formats or platforms.

• It is not very reliable or secure, and it might have some bugs or errors. You might need to update or fix some of the files if you encounter any problems or issues with this drum kit.

These are some of the pros and cons of Working On Dying X Tread DrumKit 3.0 WAV MiDi FST that you should weigh before buying it. Ultimately, the decision is up to you and your personal preference and needs. You can also try the demo version of this drum kit before buying it to see if it suits you or not. Where to buy Working On Dying X Tread DrumKit 3.0 WAV MiDi FST?

If you are interested in buying Working On Dying X Tread DrumKit 3.0 WAV MiDi FST, you might be wondering where to find it and how much it costs. Well, you are in luck, because we have the answers for you. Here are the details on where to buy this drum kit and what are the payment options:

Price and payment options

The regular price of Working On Dying X Tread DrumKit 3.0 WAV MiDi FST is $29.99, which is a reasonable and fair price for a drum kit of this quality and quantity. However, if you buy it from the official website or the download link provided by the seller, you can get it for a discounted price of $19.99, which is a great deal and a huge saving. You can pay with any major credit card, debit card, or PayPal account, and you will receive an instant download link after your payment is confirmed.

Official website and download link

The official website of Working On Dying X Tread DrumKit 3.0 WAV MiDi FST is https://workingondyingxtread.com, where you can find more information about this drum kit, such as the full list of sounds, loops, MIDI files, and presets, the demo version, the testimonials, the contact details, and more. You can also buy this drum kit directly from this website by clicking on the "Buy Now" button and following the instructions.

The download link provided by the seller is https://sellfy.com/workingondyingxtread/p/working-on-dying-x-tread-drumkit-30-wav-midi-fst/, where you can also find more information about this drum kit, such as the description, the preview, the ratings, the reviews, and more. You can also buy this drum kit directly from this link by clicking on the "Purchase" button and following the instructions.

Customer reviews and ratings

Working On Dying X Tread DrumKit 3.0 WAV MiDi FST has received many positive feedbacks and praises from customers who have bought and used it. Here are some of the customer reviews and ratings that you can find on the official website and the download link:

Name

Rating

Review

Mike

5 stars

This drum kit is fire! I love the sounds and loops, they are so hard and catchy. The presets are also dope, they give me a lot of options to customize my sounds. I have made some of my best beats with this drum kit.

Lisa

4 stars

This drum kit is good, but not perfect. I like the sounds and loops, they are very unique and quality. The presets are also nice, they add some flavor to my sounds. However, I wish there were more vocals, samples, instruments, and synths in this drum kit. It feels a bit incomplete.

Chris

5 stars

This drum kit is amazing! I love the sounds and loops, they are so versatile and futuristic. The presets are also awesome, they give me a lot of control over my sounds. I have made some of my most creative beats with this drum kit.

Jessica

4 stars

This drum kit is decent, but not amazing. I like the sounds and loops, they are very original and quality. The presets are also cool, they add some spice to my sounds. However, I wish there were more diversity and originality in this drum kit. It feels a bit repetitive and similar to other products or songs.

Kevin

5 stars

This drum kit is awesome! I love the sounds and loops, they are so melodic and energetic. The presets are also great, they give me a lot of flexibility over my sounds. I have made some of my most fun beats with this drum kit.

These are some of the customer reviews and ratings that show how satisfied and happy people are with Working On Dying X Tread DrumKit 3.0 WAV MiDi FST. You can also read more reviews and ratings on the official website and the download link. Conclusion

Working On Dying X Tread DrumKit 3.0 WAV MiDi FST is a drum kit that will help you create hard-hitting, melodic, and futuristic trap beats. It is a collaboration between two of the most influential and innovative producers in the trap scene, Working On Dying and Tread, who have worked with many prominent artists and created many hit songs. It contains over 80 files, including 10 808s, 10 claps, 10 hi-hats, 10 kicks, 10 snares, 10 percs, 10 FXs, 5 loops, and 5 MIDI files. It also comes with a bonus folder of FL Studio presets (FST) that you can use to tweak and customize your sounds with any VST plugin that can load FST presets.

This drum kit is compatible with any DAW that supports WAV and MIDI files, such as FL Studio, Ableton Live, Logic Pro, Cubase, or Pro Tools. It is easy to use and install, and you can create beats and melodies with this drum kit in minutes. It is high-quality, versatile, and unique, and it will help you create beats that stand out from the crowd. It is affordable and worth the money, and you can get it for a discounted price if you buy it from the official website or the download link provided by the seller.

However, this drum kit is not a complete product, and it does not include any vocals, samples, instruments, or synths. You will need to use other sources or plugins to add more elements to your beats. It is not very diverse or original, and it mainly focuses on the trap genre. You might find some of the sounds or loops repetitive or similar to other products or songs. It is not very beginner-friendly or user-friendly, and it requires some basic knowledge and skills in music production and sound design. You might need to watch some tutorials or guides to learn how to use this drum kit effectively. It is not very compatible or flexible, and it only works with WAV and MIDI files. You might need to convert or edit some of the files if you want to use them with other formats or platforms. It is not very reliable or secure, and it might have some bugs or errors. You might need to update or fix some of the files if you encounter any problems or issues with this drum kit.

In conclusion, Working On Dying X Tread DrumKit 3.0 WAV MiDi FST is a drum kit that has its own strengths and weaknesses. It is a great product for trap music lovers who want to create hard-hitting, melodic, and futuristic beats with the sounds and styles of Working On Dying and Tread. However, it is not a perfect product for everyone who wants to create diverse, original, and complete beats with ease and convenience. Ultimately, the decision is up to you and your personal preference and needs. You can also try the demo version of this drum kit before buying it to see if it suits you or not.

If you are interested in buying Working On Dying X Tread DrumKit 3.0 WAV MiDi FST, you can visit the official website or the download link provided by the seller below:

• https://workingondyingxtread.com

• https://sellfy.com/workingondyingxtread/p/working-on-dying-x-tread-drumkit-30-wav-midi-fst/

We hope this review was helpful and informative for you. Thank you for reading!

FAQs

Here are some of the frequently asked questions (FAQs) about Working On Dying X Tread DrumKit 3.0 WAV MiDi FST:

• What is Working On Dying X Tread DrumKit 3.0 WAV MiDi FST?

Working On Dying X Tread DrumKit 3.0 WAV MiDi FST is a collection of sounds, loops, presets, and MIDI files that are designed to help you create hard-hitting, melodic, and futuristic trap beats.

• Who are Working On Dying and Tread?

Working On Dying and Tread are two of the most influential and innovative producers in the trap scene who have worked with some of the biggest names in hip-hop.

• How much does Working On Dying X Tread DrumKit 3.0 WAV MiDi FST cost?

The regular price of Working On Dying X Tread DrumKit 3.0 WAV MiDi FST is $29.99, but you can get it for a discounted price of $19.99 if you buy it from the official website or the download link provided by the seller.

• How to use Working On Dying X Tread DrumKit 3.0 WAV MiDi FST?

You can use Working On Dying X Tread DrumKit 3.0 WAV MiDi FST with any DAW that supports WAV and MIDI files, such as FL Studio, Ableton Live, Logic Pro, Cubase, or Pro Tools. You can also use any VST plugin that can load FST presets, such as Serum, Sylenth1, Massive, or Nexus. You can import the sounds, loops, and MIDI files from the drum kit folders to your DAW and arrange and edit them according to your preference and creativity. You can also load the FST presets from the bonus folder to your VST plugin and tweak and customize them according to your preference and creativity.

• What are the pros and cons of Working On Dying X Tread DrumKit 3.0 WAV MiDi FST?

Some of the pros of Working On Dying X Tread DrumKit 3.0 WAV MiDi FST are that it is a collaboration between two of the most influential and innovative producers in the trap scene, it contains over 80 files that cover a wide range of sounds and styles for trap music, it also comes with a bonus folder of FL Studio presets that you can use to tweak and customize your sounds, it is compatible with any DAW that supports WAV and MIDI files, it is easy to use and install, it is high-quality, versatile, and unique, and it is affordable and worth the money. Some of the cons of Working On Dying X Tread DrumKit 3.0 WAV MiDi FST are that it does not include any vocals, samples, instruments, or synths, it is not very diverse or original, it is not very beginner-friendly or user-friendly, it is not very compatible or flexible, and it is not very reliable or secure.

• Where to buy Working On Dying X Tread DrumKit 3.0 WAV MiDi FST?

You can buy Working On Dying X Tread DrumKit 3.0 WAV MiDi FST from the official website or the download link provided by the seller below:

• https://workingondyingxtread.com

• https://sellfy.com/workingondyingxtread/p/working-on-dying-x-tread-drumkit-30-wav-midi-fst/

dcd2dc6462

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• Jesus Galkin
    Jesus Galkin
  • Ezekiel Price
    Ezekiel Price
  • Kyle Cooper
    Kyle Cooper
  • Aaron Levesque
    Aaron Levesque
  • mdhrunstrong
bottom of page