top of page

Gear & Accessories

Public·87 members
Levi Edwards
Levi Edwards

I Am A Rider Song Lyrics in English - MP3 Download and Streaming

Includes unlimited streaming via the free Bandcamp app, plus high-quality downloads of Pull Back for Sound (2019), Monarch (2006) (Remastered 2014), Garden of Whatever (2012), Blinded By Vision (2003), Star-Crossed (Acoustic) (2001), and Brood (1996). , and , . Purchasable with gift card Buy Digital Discography $21.60 USD or more (20% OFF) Send as Gift Limited Edition CD in Real Birch Wood Case! Compact Disc (CD) + Digital Album We worked with Night Owl Paper Goods (nightowlpapergoods.com) to create unique, eco-friendly CD packaging out of thinly sliced, real birch wood! We made only 100 CDs in this packaging, so when they're gone, they're gone! Includes unlimited streaming of Garden of Whatever (2012) via the free Bandcamp app, plus high-quality download in MP3, FLAC and more. $(".buyItem .bd").last().bcTruncate(TruncateProfile.get("buyItem"), "more", "less"); Sold Out Share / Embed 1. Tree of Secrets 04:02 lyrics buy track "Tree of Secrets"by Joe HayesWhat you sayAnd what you meanAre usually Two different thingsEntwine your fingersIn everythingSo you can Pull all the stringsUnder the tree of secretsYou will be waitingI'm in my garden of whateverIlluminating Dagger eyesTurn the screwsThe dark filtersYou see me throughShading in myEvery hueDistorted byYour twisted truthUnder the tree of secretsYou will be waitingI'm in my garden of whateverIlluminating In your forest ofSelf-destructionI will let goLay my burden downAlign your wordsIn a streamA master ofDuplicityWhat I value You don't believe I will notBend to your needsUnder the tree of secretsYou will be waitingI'm in my garden of whateverIlluminating In your forest ofSelf-destructionI will find you In the clearingLay my burden down 2. Strawberry Park 04:13 lyrics buy track "Strawberry Park"by Amy HumphreyTime flies when you're on the runLetting it slip through your strong fingersA crisis from everyoneTowing a heavy lineBeholden to no oneLooking for ways to walk your own pathYour choices are crystal clearBut how do the pieces fitWalk awayFeel the sunshineCome and wrap your arms around meSee the spaceIn tomorrowCome and get away with meGuile has a persistent ringWhispering smiles and hurling daggersLow fiction so neat and cleanMaking its way to youBlack widow enchantingPulling on strings and pushing buttonsYou're trapped in a tangled webTrying to get freeA lack of alacrityEveryone's snared by fear of failureEnslaved in a jail of doubtStacking brick on brickWalk awayFeel the sunshineCome and wrap your arms around meSee the spaceIn tomorrowCome and get away with meClose your eyesFeel the wind blowJust look past the imperfectionsSee the spaceIn tomorrowCome and run away with me 3. Downstream 04:00 lyrics buy track "Downstream" by Joe HayesHard to find a clear solutionWhen you feel insecureThen you fill up with pollutionMuttering angry wordsDownstream you're floating and listless you tumbleYou're squandering days by the scoreLove unconditional humbled and helplessWaits patiently at the shoreAll that I love about youAre also the things that I hate about youAnd even though I'll always love youI hate the way you see mePlant the seeds of doubt and fear withHalf-truths spilled everywhereBuild the distance, backward steps and aPenchant for poisoned words Infect everyone with egregious tongueYou're distorting your old memoriesDrink from the bottle of yesterday's dreamsAs you're singing your dead melodiesAll that I love about youAre also the things that I hate about youAnd even though I'll always love youI hate the way you see meBurn your diesel, throw your bonesPretend you're all aloneYou're a stone mixing in the quicksandSinking from the love you're shownShout at the stars sinking down in the dirtIsolated and nurturing hurtQuietly death's counting down at your sideAs you drift toward your slow suicideAll that I love about youAre also the things that I hate about youAnd even though I'll always love youI hate the way you see meAll that I love about youAre also the things that I hate about youAnd even though I'll always love youI hate the way you see me 4. March of Flames 04:34 lyrics buy track "March of Flames"by Joe HayesCharcoal smoke rising in the skyFlames so highWall of fire closing in on meI doubted myself Doubted my energyDrops of fear trickle down my spineClouds my mindTime distorts like a fevered dreamI doubted myselfDoubted my energyI thought the fire was bigger than meBut it's all where I place my energyInner voice says it's up to meAnd sets me freeDoubt replaced with clarityBelieve in myself Believe in my energyI thought the fire was bigger than meBut it's all where I place my energyI thought the fire was bigger than meBut it's all where I place my energyA spark so smallIgnites a firestormA shadow of doubtDarkens my resolveA glimpse betweenOur choices here make us who we areIntentions pure, voice in my headIt gives me strength to endureI thought the fire was bigger than meBut it's all where I place my energyI thought the fire was bigger than meBut it's all where I place my energy 5. Glowing 04:26 lyrics buy track "Glowing"by Amy Humphrey Ache for the fallSummer's lost its charm againEven the trees cannot breatheMy kingdom for a cloud Save me from this sunshineReeling from this heat waveFeeling like a shadowPining for the shadeGlowing, glowing, glowing Limbs made of stoneGarden is lost againVinegar breeze and melamine skyThoughts stick like cocklebursSave me from this sunshineReeling from this heat waveFeeling like a shadowPining for the shadeGlowing, glowing, glowingGreen says the grassBut I've heard that beforeI don't know what's in storeI don't care anymore 6. Invisible 04:45 lyrics buy track "Invisible"by Amy HumphreyOnce there was a robin who could sing in every keyMorning after morning she would sing her melodyNo one would listen because all they could seeWere birds more prettyInvisibleHigh up on a mountain where the air is rarifiedPoets come together to sing (croon?) their lullabiesLacking invitation to the clubhouse in the skyChances fly byInvisibleYou couldn't see meCouldn't see meWith your blind eyeStanding in a lineup of people and their needs Hoping that this one time I will find priorityBut like an apparition with a veil of transparencyThey can't see meInvisible 7. Threads 05:14 lyrics buy track "Threads"by Joe HayesThe future is nowTomorrow's down the roadAngry thoughts Are seeds I won't sowI drop these feelingsBefore they take holdStrand the darknessAt the side of the roadFiber of my beingThin fragile stringsOne cord wrapped tight 'round the nextTo form a threadThat connects all the thingsThat make you and meLook for the beaconWhen darkness descendsCast off the demonsAnd breathe to transcendThoughts punch throughThe fabric of timeStitch the quilt Of the infinite mindFiber of my beingThin fragile stringsOne cord wrapped tight 'round the nextTo form a threadThat connects all the thingsThat make you and meBalance on the fine lineTemporal, eternalThrough the known and unknownHold to what defines you 8. Powerful 03:47 lyrics buy track "Powerful"by Joe HayesI feel grateful for the sun upon my faceEmbrace the moment as I move into my placeMoonlight beckons onmidnight garden bloomsReveals the secret placeI go to stay in tuneAnd I feel powerfulAm I the only oneDon't feel the push and pullComing from everyoneBirds in the tree all Sing so blissfullyLeaves in the breezeFalling so gracefullyRest on my kneesBreathe in peacefullyAnd I cherish this life I leadThe past sends echoes of a life I used to leadExtend a tender hand to blooming hearts that bleed 9. Trance 04:02 lyrics buy track "Trance"by Joe HayesCocooned in neon lightsReflected in the waterA hush blankets the streetsAs the city sleepsThe bitter raindrops tumbleThe stoplights never miss a beatThunder's distant rumbleAnd footsteps on the breezeAnother story calls my nameAnother hero left to tameAnd if I don't come back againSomeone else will take the flameCold canyons of grayTurning day into night Crowds of faceless clay Search for light A darkness so deepAn endless maze of avenuesI wander the nightWishing for youAnother story calls my nameAnother hero left to tameAnd if I don't come back againSomeone else will take the flameGentle rain gives depthAlways deepens every hueWash away the harshnessCan't erase the truthThat we're all connectedIn this pace without a sunWe move about alone But we're lost as oneAnother story calls my nameAnother hero left to tameAnd if I don't come back againSomeone else will take the blame 10. At the Gates of... 05:35 info buy track about "Garden of Whatever" was recorded and produced by Clatter with mixing and additional production by Sylvia Massy and Rich Veltrop (Tool, Red Hot Chili Peppers, System of a Down, Johnny Cash). $(".tralbum-about").last().bcTruncate(TruncateProfile.get("tralbum_about"), "more", "less"); credits released August 1, 2012 Amy Humphrey - bass, vocalsJoe Hayes - drums, electronic percussionRecorded and Produced by Joe Hayes and Amy HumphreyMixing and Additional Production by Sylvia Massy and Rich VeltropMastered by Brent Lambert at The Kitchen MasteringCopyright 2012 Chicken House Records $(".tralbum-credits").last().bcTruncate(TruncateProfile.get("tralbum_long"), "more", "less"); license all rights reserved tags Tags rock bass drums female vocals hard rock pop rock progressive pop-rock progressive rock Braga Shopping cart subtotal USD taxes calculated at checkout Check out about Clatter Braga, Portugal

i am a rider song lyrics in english download mp3

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• Jameson Long
    Jameson Long
  • Amity Amity
    Amity Amity
  • Jared Murphy
    Jared Murphy
  • trankhoa856325
  • Leopold Kiselev
    Leopold Kiselev
bottom of page