top of page

Gear & Accessories

Public·87 members
Aaron Robinson
Aaron Robinson

The Best Way to Recover RAR Files with Recover My Files Software and Serial Key 1343

What is a RAR file and why do you need it?

A RAR file is a compressed file or data container that holds one or more other files and folders inside of it[^1]. It uses a proprietary compression algorithm that has a higher compression ratio than typical ZIP compression[^2]. It is the native format for WinRAR software, which is licensed to win.rar GmbH and can only create RAR files[^3]. A RAR file is composed of variable length blocks of data, including a marker block, an archive block, and a closing block[^4]. To open and extract the contents of a RAR file, special software is needed[^1].

serial recover my files 4.9.4 license key 1343.rar

So why would you use a RAR file instead of other archive formats? There are several advantages of using RAR files, such as:

• They can compress large files or multiple files into smaller archives, saving disk space and bandwidth.

• They can split up large archives into multi-volume archives, making them easier to transfer and download.

• They can encrypt and password-protect sensitive files, ensuring data security.

• They can repair damaged or corrupted archives using recovery records and volumes.

• They can store additional information such as comments, timestamps, attributes, and CRC checksums.

In this article, we will show you how to open and extract RAR files on Windows using various software tools. We will also show you how to recover deleted or lost RAR files using Recover My Files software, which is one of the best data recovery software for Windows. We will also provide some tips on how to prevent RAR file loss in the future.

How to open and extract RAR files on Windows?

To open and extract RAR files on Windows, you need a software tool that can recognize and handle the RAR format. There are many options available, but we will focus on three of them: WinRAR, 7-Zip, and online services.

Using Win RAR to open and extract RAR files

WinRAR is the most popular and widely used software for creating and extracting RAR files. It is a paid software, but it offers a free trial version that can be used indefinitely. You can download WinRAR from its official website and install it on your Windows PC. Here are the steps to open and extract RAR files with WinRAR:

• Locate the RAR file you want to open and extract. You can use the Windows File Explorer or the WinRAR interface to browse your folders.

• Right-click on the RAR file and select "Open with WinRAR" from the context menu. Alternatively, you can double-click on the RAR file to open it with WinRAR by default.

• You will see the contents of the RAR file in the WinRAR window. You can view the file names, sizes, types, and other information.

• Select the files or folders you want to extract from the RAR file. You can use the Ctrl or Shift keys to select multiple items.

• Click on the "Extract to" button on the toolbar or press Alt+E on your keyboard. A dialog box will appear where you can choose the destination folder for the extracted files. You can also change some extraction options, such as creating subfolders, overwriting existing files, or preserving file attributes.

• Click on "OK" to start the extraction process. You will see a progress bar showing the extraction status. When the extraction is complete, you will see a message saying "All OK".

• You can now access the extracted files in the destination folder. You can also delete or move the original RAR file if you want.

Here is a screenshot of WinRAR in action:

WinRAR is a powerful and versatile tool that can handle not only RAR files, but also other archive formats such as ZIP, 7Z, TAR, GZIP, and more. It also has some advanced features such as creating self-extracting archives, splitting and joining archives, repairing damaged archives, encrypting and password-protecting archives, and adding recovery records and volumes. If you work with RAR files frequently, WinRAR is a great choice for you.

Using 7-Zip to open and extract RAR files

7-Zip is another popular software for creating and extracting archive files. It is a free and open source software that supports many archive formats, including RAR. You can download 7-Zip from its official website and install it on your Windows PC. Here are the steps to open and extract RAR files with 7-Zip:

• Locate the RAR file you want to open and extract. You can use the Windows File Explorer or the 7-Zip interface to browse your folders.

• Right-click on the RAR file and select "7-Zip" from the context menu. Then select "Open archive" or "Extract files" depending on what you want to do.

• If you choose "Open archive", you will see the contents of the RAR file in a new window. You can view the file names, sizes, types, and other information.

• If you choose "Extract files", a dialog box will appear where you can choose the destination folder for the extracted files. You can also change some extraction options, such as creating subfolders, overwriting existing files, or preserving file attributes.

• Click on "OK" to start the extraction process. You will see a progress bar showing the extraction status. When the extraction is complete, you will see a message saying "Everything is OK".

• You can now access the extracted files in the destination folder. You can also delete or move the original RAR file if you want.

Here is a screenshot of 7-Zip in action:

7-Zip is a simple and lightweight tool that can handle most archive formats with ease. It also has some advanced features such as creating self-extracting archives, splitting and joining archives, encrypting and password-protecting archives, and adding recovery records and volumes. If you want a free and open source alternative to WinRAR, 7-Zip is a good option for you.

Using online services to open and extract RAR files

If you don't want to install any software on your Windows PC, you can use online services to open and extract RAR files. There are many websites that offer this service, such as B1 Online Archiver, Archive Extractor, or Unzip-Online. They are usually free and easy to use, but they have some limitations, such as file size limits, upload and download speeds, privacy and security risks, and ads. Here are the steps to open and extract RAR files with online services:

• Go to the website of the online service you want to use. For example, we will use B1 Online Archiver in this guide.

• Click on the "Browse" button or drag and drop the RAR file you want to open and extract. The file will be uploaded to the website's server.

• Wait for the upload and extraction process to finish. You will see the contents of the RAR file on the website's interface. You can view the file names, sizes, types, and other information.

• Select the files or folders you want to download from the RAR file. You can use the Ctrl or Shift keys to select multiple items.

• Click on the "Download selected" button or right-click on the selected items and choose "Download". A dialog box will appear where you can choose the destination folder for the downloaded files.

• You can now access the downloaded files in the destination folder. You can also delete or move the original RAR file if you want.

Here is a screenshot of B1 Online Archiver in action:

Online services are convenient and fast tools that can help you open and extract RAR files without installing any software. However, they are not suitable for large or sensitive files, as they may take longer to upload and download, or expose your data to third parties. If you want more control and security over your RAR files, we recommend using WinRAR or 7-Zip instead.

How to recover deleted or lost RAR files?

Sometimes, you may encounter situations where you lose your RAR files due to various reasons, such as accidental deletion, formatting, virus infection, or hard drive failure. This can be very frustrating and stressful, especially if the RAR files contain important or valuable data. Fortunately, there are ways to recover deleted or lost RAR files using data recovery software or methods. In this section, we will show you how to recover RAR files using Recover My Files software, which is one of the best data recovery software for Windows. We will also mention some other methods to recover RAR files in case Recover My Files software does not work for you.

Using Recover My Files software to recover RAR files

Recover My Files is a powerful and reliable data recovery software that can help you recover deleted or lost files from various devices, such as hard drives, USB drives, memory cards, cameras, and more. It can recover files of any type and format, including RAR files. It can also recover files from formatted, corrupted, or damaged drives. It has a user-friendly interface and a fast scanning speed. You can download Recover My Files software from its official website and install it on your Windows PC. Here are the steps to recover RAR files with Recover My Files software:

• Launch Recover My Files software on your Windows PC. You will see the main window with four options: "Recover Files", "Recover a Drive", "Recover Photos", and "Recover Email". Choose the option that suits your situation. For example, if you want to recover RAR files from a formatted drive, choose "Recover a Drive".

• Select the drive or device where you lost your RAR files. You can use the drop-down menu or the browse button to locate the drive or device. Click on "Next" to continue.

• Select the scan type you want to perform. You can choose between "Fast Scan" and "Complete Scan". The former is quicker but less thorough, while the latter is slower but more comprehensive. We recommend choosing "Complete Scan" for better results. Click on "Start" to begin the scan.

• Wait for the scan to finish. You will see a progress bar showing the scan status. The scan time may vary depending on the size and condition of the drive or device.

• When the scan is complete, you will see a list of recovered files on the left pane of the window. You can use the filter and search functions to find your RAR files easily. You can also preview the files by clicking on them.

• Select the RAR files you want to recover from the list. You can use the Ctrl or Shift keys to select multiple items.

• Click on the "Save Files" button on the toolbar or press Alt+S on your keyboard. A dialog box will appear where you can choose the destination folder for the recovered files. You can also change some save options, such as creating subfolders, renaming duplicate files, or preserving file attributes.

• Click on "OK" to start the recovery process. You will see a progress bar showing the recovery status. When the recovery is complete, you will see a message saying "All OK".

• You can now access the recovered files in the destination folder. You can also delete or move the original RAR file if you want.

Here is a screenshot of Recover My Files software in action:

Recover My Files software is a professional and effective tool that can help you recover deleted or lost RAR files with ease. It also has some advanced features such as recovering partitions, creating disk images, saving scan results, and more. If you want a reliable and comprehensive data recovery solution for Windows, Recover My Files software is a great choice for you.

Using other methods to recover RAR files

If Recover My Files software does not work for you, or if you want to try some other methods to recover RAR files, you can use some of the following options:

• Using Recuva software to recover RAR files: Recuva is another popular data recovery software that can help you recover deleted or lost files from various devices. It is a free software that supports many file types and formats, including RAR. You can download Recuva from its official website and install it on your Windows PC. The steps to recover RAR files with Recuva are similar to those of Recover My Files software, except that you need to choose "RAR" as the file type in the scan options. Recuva is a simple and easy-to-use tool that can help you recover RAR files quickly and efficiently.

• Using Disk Drill software to recover RAR files: Disk Drill is another powerful data recovery software that can help you recover deleted or lost files from various devices. It is a paid software, but it offers a free trial version that can recover up to 500 MB of data. It supports many file types and formats, including RAR. You can download Disk Drill from its official website and install it on your Windows PC. The steps to recover RAR files with Disk Drill are similar to those of Recover My Files software, except that you need to choose "RAR" as the file type in the scan options. Disk Drill is a professional and advanced tool that can help you recover RAR files with high success rate and speed.

• Using data recovery services to recover RAR files: If none of the above software tools can help you recover RAR files, or if your drive or device is physically damaged or inaccessible, you may need to use data recovery services to recover RAR files. Data recovery services are companies or professionals that specialize in recovering data from various devices using specialized equipment and techniques. They usually charge a fee based on the complexity and size of the data recovery. You can find data recovery services online or in your local area. However, before you choose a data recovery service, you should check their reputation, reviews, pricing, and policies. You should also make sure that they can handle RAR files and that they respect your privacy and security.

These are some of the alternative methods to recover RAR files in case Recover My Files software does not work for you. However, they may not be as effective or reliable as Recover My Files software, and they may have some drawbacks, such as cost, compatibility, or risk. Therefore, we recommend using Recover My Files software as your first choice for recovering RAR files.

How to prevent RAR file loss in the future?

Now that you know how to recover deleted or lost RAR files using Recover My Files software or other methods, you may wonder how to prevent RAR file loss in the future. After all, prevention is better than cure, and it can save you a lot of time, money, and hassle. Here are some tips and best practices to prevent RAR file loss in the future:

• Back up your important RAR files regularly: The best way to prevent RAR file loss is to back up your important RAR files regularly to another device or location, such as an external hard drive, a USB flash drive, a cloud storage service, or a CD/DVD. This way, you can always restore your RAR files from the backup in case of any data loss situation.

• Use antivirus software and scan your devices regularly: Another way to prevent RAR file loss is to use antivirus software and scan your devices regularly for any virus or malware infection. Some viruses or malware may corrupt or delete your RAR files without your knowledge or consent. Therefore, you should use a reputable antivirus software and update it frequently. You should also scan your devices regularly for any virus or malware infection and remove them as soon as possible.

• Avoid unreliable sources and downloads: A third way to prevent RAR file loss is to avoid unreliable sources and downloads that may contain harmful or malicious content. Some sources or downloads may claim to offer free or cracked versions of WinRAR or Recover My Files software, but they may actually contain viruses or malware that may damage or delete your RAR files. Therefore, you should only download WinRAR or Recover My Files software from their official websites or trusted sources. You should also avoid opening or downloading any suspicious or unknown attachments or links that may contain harmful or malicious content.

By following these tips and best practices, you can prevent RAR file loss in the future and protect your valuable data.

Conclusion

In this article, we have learned what a RAR file is and why you need it. We have also learned how to open and extract RAR files on Windows using various software tools, such as WinRAR, 7-Zip, or online services. We have also learned how to recover deleted or lost RAR files using Recover My Files software, which is one of the best data recovery software for Windows. We have also provided some tips on how to prevent RAR file loss in the future.

RAR files are compressed files that can store large or multiple files in smaller archives. They have many advantages, such as saving disk space and bandwidth, encrypting and password-protecting sensitive files, repairing damaged or corrupted archives, and storing additional information. To open and extract RAR files on Windows, you need a software tool that can recognize and handle the RAR format, such as WinRAR, 7-Zip, or online services. To recover deleted or lost RAR files, you need a data recovery software that can scan and recover RAR files from various devices, such as Recover My Files software. To prevent RAR file loss in the future, you need to back up your important RAR files regularly, use antivirus software and scan your devices regularly, and avoid unreliable sources and downloads.

We hope this article has been helpful and informative for you. If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to leave them below. If you want to try out WinRAR or Recover My Files software, you can download them from their official websites using the links provided in this article. Thank you for reading and have a great day!

FAQs

Here are some frequently asked questions about RAR files and Recover My Files software:

• What is the difference between RAR and ZIP?

RAR and ZIP are both archive formats that can compress and store multiple files in one file. However, they have some differences, such as:

• RAR uses a proprietary compression algorithm that has a higher compression ratio than ZIP.

• RAR can split up large archives into multi-volume archives, while ZIP can only create single-volume archives.

• RAR can encrypt and password-protect individual files within an archive, while ZIP can only encrypt and password-protect the whole archive.

• RAR can repair damaged or corrupted archives using recovery records and volumes, while ZIP does not have this feature.

• RAR can store additional information such as comments, timestamps, attributes, and CRC checksums, while ZIP has limited metadata support.

H

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• Jameson Long
    Jameson Long
  • Amity Amity
    Amity Amity
  • Jared Murphy
    Jared Murphy
  • trankhoa856325
  • Leopold Kiselev
    Leopold Kiselev
bottom of page